Other Services that Ebco is proud to deliver include Hydrolic and Mechanical Assembly and Repair and Refurbishment of large equipment.
Ebco is a leader in the assembly and subassemblies of different machinery and projects. Our assembling experience dates back to our foundation, giving us over 60 years of experience in assembly. We will take your project from inception to assembly, and we have done so with numerous legacy projects, including the first Canadian-built Demag H-185 hydraulic mining shovels, hydroelectric turbines, and many other turbine related components. Whether your project be big or small, Ebco’s experienced personnel and highly skilled machinists will ensure all assemblies to be completed on time, on budget, and treated with utmost quality.
Repair and Refurbushment
Excelling in the Assessment, Repair, & Refurbishment of existing OEM Equipment.
We provide specialized machinery, personnel, and experience to perform all the functions necessary for a successful shop refurbishment to bring the components back to OEM condition. With a multitude of successful OEM repairs and refurbishments, Ebco’s portfolio of successful repaired components includes, but is not limited to: existing nuclear power generation equipment; gas, steam, and hydroelectric turbine equipment; and mining and aggregate manufacturing equipment.
As a repair & refurbishment facility, our services surpass those of many of our competitors due to knowledge gained from exclusive license and service agreements with clients such as Metso Minerals.
Our array of capabilities and equipment for MRO’s includes:
- 180 Ton Lifting Capacity in Shop
- Twin 200’ x 70’ Fabrication and Welding Shops
- Light Machining and Fabrication Shops
- Machining Capacity to 32’ in Diameter
- 3, 4 & 5 Axis Production Machining
- CNC Equipped Sheet Metal Shop
- 86 Overhead, Jib and Mobile Cranes
- A 19’ wide by 50’ long Stress Relief Oven
- Oxy Fuel and Plasma Arc Burning Capability
- Heavy Press Brakes to 1500 Tons
- Plate Bending Rolls at 12’ wide by 2.5” thick
- Tandem Submerged Arc Welding including Strip Overlays in S/S and Nickel Chrome Alloys
- Two In-House Sandblasting and Painting Facilities
- In-House Rail Spur
- Magnetic Particle, Radiographic, Ultrasonic, Dye Penetrant, Helium & Hydrostatic Testing
- Certified under the Canadian Controlled Goods Program